The Gill 1612 is a legacy product and typically only appropriate for exisiting applications. Please contact Everight Position for documentation and/or information on replacements.
• Legacy product
• SAE 5 bolt mounting
• Voltage output
• Ideal for salt water, coolant, acids and chemical-based liquids
The Gill 4223 liquid level sensor is a lightweight, solid-state capacitive liquid level sensor available in an almost unlimited combination of length and mounting arrangements, all delivered in short lead times. It is compatible with a wide range of liquids and is able to operate in high temperatures.
• High accuracy (1%)
• 5 different bolt and thread mounting options
• Voltage output
• Ideal for fuel and other liquids
The Gill 7010 liquid level sensor is available in lengths up to 2m long and is designed for environments where monitoring of a variety of liquid types is required. The sensor uses solid-state capacitive technology to sense the level of the liquid, with no moving parts, floats or other mechanical linkages to provide excellent long […]
• 5 bolt SAE, BSPP or UNF mounting options
• Voltage or current output
• Stainless housing ideal for chemical, fuel and water applications
The 7014 water level has been designed for all applications where consistently reliable and maintenance-free measurement of potable, salt, black or grey water is needed. Tank profiling software provides compensation for irregular tank shapes and multiple output options, offering compatibility for the widest range of installations.
• Unique solid state, no channel design
• 5 bolt SAE or BSPP mounting options
• Voltage, current or resistive output
• Reliable sensing in water based liquids and slurries.
The intrinsically safe H118 is CSA approved for use in potentially explosive gas/vapour and dust atmospheres. The H118 is designed for a wide range of industrial applications and is ideal for OEMs seeking good sensor performance in situations where a short-bodied sensor is required for operation in hazardous areas. The unit is compact and space-efficient, […]
• CSA approved to: Class I, Zone 0
• Sensor Mounting: Flange or body clamps Spring loaded pushrod option available
• Available in any measurement range from 0-2mm to 0-50mm (for 51-100mm range see P138)
• Sealed to IP67